Jul 29, 2022
This is our first release, so there’s too many features to document — Nonetheless, here’s an overview:
- Tag-up the sections of text you want to customize.
- Add pauses or trigger actions at certain points of the text.
- A dozen of style presets ready-to-use with more to come in future releases.
- Many more style primitives that you can combine together to achieve something totally different.
- Inherit from existing styles if you just want to tweak some parameters.
- Localization friendly syntax allows translators to freely move styling tags if they need to.
- Pick from 25 different animations to apply to your text.
- Place text anywhere: in-world; widget; on-screen.